Re: Looking for Tiny house/ small house Co Housing communities
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Joyce,

I’m not sure if this counts as small footprint cohousing. We’re a rural
community on 361 acres, but our 24 homes occupy only about 3.5 acres. We’re in
the process of developing our second phase of 14 homes so our total acreage
used will go up to maybe 6 acres — still less than 2%. The rest is for ag and
wildlife.

We are located in Southwest Colorado, in the Four Corners region. Best four
season climate and combination of mountain and red rock canyon country to be
found, but I’m a tad biased. Not sure if that might interest you.

Cheers,
Mac

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado