Re: Email list hosting
From: Henning Mortensen (hmortensengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 07:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
We use groups.io
It is the next generation of yahoo groups by the original creator.

It allows us to define a main group to which we add a list of people. From
this list we can easily create subgroups and select who is in the subgroup.
We can also add new main groups if we need to have a different starting
group of people. We get a history of all emails sent and can tag various
emails for later retrieval, not to mention search the archives for text.
All in all, exactly what we need.

The service does limit file storage, but we get around this by emailing
links to our cloud service.

Henning