Rental at FrogSong Co-Housing - updated
From: peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com (peggy.wonderyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
Please reply to: peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com
Exploring Co-housing? Our place is available to rent for $2500/month, February
2, 2020, for 6 months, with possible option to extend. This sunny high-ceiling
second floor space has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, living room, open
kitchen/dining room and a big loft space. It's fully furnished, including
upright piano. Our level 2 charging-stations welcome electric vehicles! (Want
an e.v.? We have a Chevy Bolt for sale.)  Photos:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipPgq77oKhUdSoqnRCTdwLZeTsk-WLGWBOujIu4

|  |  |

|  |
FrogSong#25

13 new photos added to shared album

FrogSong Co-housing is an intentional community of 30 households located in
Cotati, California, a small town roughly one hour north of San Francisco.

Though we have private lives, people at FrogSong have chosen to reside together
in a tightly knit neighborhood. We share 12-16 meals per month in our common
house, which also provides laundry facilities and meeting space. We work
together to maintain our lush landscape. We govern ourselves by consensus and
resolve our conflicts through dialogue.
Each household occupies a private on-site residence with its own kitchen. The
residences are mostly owner-occupied.We're located at the entrance to lovely
downtown Cotati.  Step downstairs for pizza, walk a block for dinner or a beer.
We'd love to meet you!
Peggy Wonder917-971-9684peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com |

Tom Reichert
101 Ross St Apt 25Cotati CA 94931
718-440-5828 Cell & Text
thompson period reichert at gmail dot com