Re: Dogs and common facilities
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 07:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 3, 2019, at 12:24 AM, Linda Hobbet <coho [at] lindahobbet.com> wrote:

> We are in the process of developing processes for our move-in next Spring. I
> am interested in knowing what rules other communities have around dogs in the
> common house and other common facilities.

We’ve never had any animals in the CH or the guest rooms except service
animals. One resident had a service dog for many years.

The issue is allergies—not the behavior of the animals. Everyone, including
guests, should know that the area is as allergen free as possible.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park
In Washington DC, Where all roads lead to Casablanca