Re: Dogs and common facilities
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 09:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
I'll say that the difference for *me* between service dogs and other dogs
is this--
With a service dog we are comparing too different accessibilty issues--my
allergies vs another person's ability to be guided
I'm willing to accept that I'll be limited in my use so that another person
can have access.

For a pet, I'm not so inclined to let a person's love of their pet outway
my physical needs.

Liz
Mosaic Commons in Berlin, MA
508-450-0431