Homes for Sale at Takoma Village Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 07:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Good day everyone!

Starting this morning off with a super good announcement.

We currently have two homes for sale at Takoma Village Cohousing!

This is a wonderful opportunity to buy a a home in a close-knit
multigenerational community where neighbors know and support each other.

* #105 - 2 BR / 2.5 BA Townhouse on the Green
* #113 - 2 BR / 2 BA Flat on the Piazza

Both homes will be available to view at an Open House on Sunday, October 20,
from 2:00 to 4:00.

You can download a flyer, see floor plans and photo galleries on our website
for each home:
http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

Be sure to check out our Guide for Prospective Residents and other info on our
website as well:
http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Please contact the sellers directly with questions about the homes. I’m helping
my neighbor’s estate sell their home so you’ll be contacting me.  Both my
contact information and the contact information for the second home is included
on the sale flyers.  And, of course, my info is also included in my signature
block below.   Please email questions to me first before calling.

Thanks all!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown