Re: Voting rights
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 18:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
In our community every person is encouraged to "card" on an issue. We only
change to every household if it has come to a vote and it is an HOA item
(that is money and/or plant maintenance) rather than a cohousing item (that
is fun stuff, meals, workshare, etc.)

It only comes to a vote if it has been "red-carded" twice. (Its much
more complicated than that, but that the gist of it.)

Liz
Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin, MA