learn dymanic self-governance
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez and Ted Rau, founders of Sociocracy For All and
residents of Pioneer Valley Cohousing, are offering a course on dynamic
self-governance, also known as sociocracy.

The Sociocracy Online Leadership Program (SOLT) meets once a week for 9
weeks beginning next Wednesday, October 16 at 11 am EDT. If you are
interested, schedule a talk with Jerry via
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me  to explore the possibility. More
information is available at the website sociocracyforall.org/solt/

Contact us now - we need to decide by Friday, Oct 13, at 5 pm whether this
program will go forward or will be canceled. The next SOLT program will
begin in February 2020.

This is an online sociocracy class, i.e. all the meetings and training
happen online in video conferences. You can join from wherever you are. The
participants are typically from all over the world.  This can be a great
experience for cohousers exploring adopting sociocracy in their
communities.

Consider it!

Jerry

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me