Re: Load balancing: we're all in this together . . .
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Can you restrict people from emailing each other?  Can just a few people have
access to sending emails?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown