Accounting software for coho?
From: Craig Wright (crwcrw.xyz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

I am the current bookkeeper for our coho HOA. I've been doing it for almost two
years feel like I do not know what I am doing. One issue is that we have been
using Quicken for the books and that software is a giant turd. Everything is
made more difficult through a terrible user experience and numerous bugs.

Does anyone have an accounting software suggestion? I am considering Quickbooks
Online but the price of entry is pretty high. However, if it makes data entry,
invoicing, and reporting easier, I think it would be worth it.

Please let me know what you use for your HOA; also if there is any good online
bookkeeping training.

Thanks,
Craig

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile