Re: Accounting software for coho?
From: Craig Wright (crwcrw.xyz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:17:13 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you! I am definitely going to check out Freshbooks and Quickbooks Online,
and those learning links from Sharon.

One thing we do have setup, for which I thank my predecessors, is HOA dues
payment management through a company called Vanco. They are a bit stodgy to
configure, their fees are not too large (~$11-12 / mo), and their target market
seems to be churches, but it has made that part of things a breeze.

Thanks for the advice!
Craig