Re: Accounting software for coho?
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Craig,

the sites that I host for cohousing communities for free include a full
accounting system. My community used to use QuickBooks but found it overkill
and overly complicated. Our new system is just exactly what we need, easy to
use, and fully customizable. It includes everything needed for cohousing
including full bank reconciliation. One nice thing is that the accounting
system is fully integrated with the rest of the site so for example it can
generate automatic invoices for HOA dues, common meal attendance, guest room
usage, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions.

more info at https://cohousing.site <https://cohousing.site/>

best,
  Sean