Two Homes for Sale at Takoma Village in Washington DC
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 15:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

While you’re making your weekend plans, if you live in the DC area or you
coming to the DC area and are in the market for a home in cohousing …

We have two homes for sale at Takoma Village. Both will be available to view at
an Open House this Sunday, October 20, from 2:00-4:00.

* #105 - 2 BR / 2.5 BA Townhouse
* #113 - 2 BR / 2 BA Flat

Detailed sale flyers (with our address), floor plans, and photo galleries for
each home are on our website:
http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

Also check out our Guide for Prospective Residents and other info online:
http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Want to know some more about life at TVC?  Check out our Face Book page:

https://www.facebook.com/takomavillagecohousing

Lots of photos and events such as our recent chili cook off. Just keep
scrolling …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown