storage of important files
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi cohousing-L,

We're in the process of trying to organize our many files (electronic).
For example:

-Quarterly and end of year financial reports
-Tax returns
-Annual disclosure
-CC&Rs, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation
-Minutes of business meetings (needed when there is a unit for sale; also
for CPA at end of year)
-Decision Log
-etc.

Right now we have some on our groups.io site, some on our pbworks wiki
site, and some on our bookkeeping computer.

We'd like to be more organized about this and put everything in one place,
but not sure where.  We'd like to make sure the files are backed up either
by the service where we store them, or by some other internal mechanism.
Neither groups.io nor pbworks has a backup service available.

What do other communities do?  Thanks.

Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, CA
http://phch.org

Virus-free.
<#m_4660667907783604189_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>