Re: communities that handle property buys and sells internally?
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
ann - some communities handle the real estate transactions and ‘collect’
reduced commissions that would otherwise be paid to real estate agents. is this
common, and / or can sellers use their own agents?

Alan O'Hashi - Cyber Office
Views from Behind the Lens
www.alanohashi.com
Colorado..303-910-5782