Re: communities that handle property buys and sells internally?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
HI Alan and all — I’ve never heard of this arrangement.  I’d be interested in
knowing which communities do this and how well it works.

Thanks, Alan!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown