Re: communities that handle property buys and sells internally?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 06:34:51 -0700 (PDT)
Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at] cohousing-solutions.com>
due to a format problem.

RE: Resale Team

Once again, I take my hat off to you, Ann, and the model you have developed
there at Takoma Village. TV is one of the best organized communities when it
comes to resales and I can see it has served you well. I often mention your
example to others.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President