Are you in MN? Twin Cities Cohousing Network event November 13, 2019
From: Becca Brackett (ecbrackettcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 12:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
Announcing a Quarterly potluck and presentation of the Minnesota Twin Cities Cohousing Network

Wednesday November 13th, 6 PM
at St Frances Cabrini Church 1500 SE Franklin Ave.

We start with a potluck and then the program will be on "What IS Cohousing"
We will be playing Cohousing Jeopardy  after learning the basics.

**Check out our lovely poster/flyer: https://tinyurl.com/WhuttIZCOHO

Our information and registration is at     https://tccoho.org

I hope you can join us!

Becca Brackett  -  Secretary Twin Cities Cohousing Network--

Becca Brackett: Bassett Creek Cohousing member,
http://BassettCreek.us      612-588-9532
I am a retired MD, Unitarian Humanist!
I am quilter, gardener, and naturalist.