Are you in MN? Twin Cities Cohousing Network event November 13, 2019
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Becca,

People on Cohousing-L know what cohousing is...
Tho they might like potlucks...
Maybe they know people in the Twin Cities who might be interested in
learning "What IS Cohousing".

Everyone, tell your Twin Cities contacts about the event.

The poster/flyer at Google required permission (:
I put a copy here:
http://justcomm.org/temp/2019-11-13-event-flyer.pdf

Fred