Prairie Moon Cohousing - forming in Woodstock, IL - informational potluck
From: Diane Scholten (dmsstargirlgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 07:01:54 -0800 (PST)
*WHAT:            *Informational Potluck about Prairie Moon – a forming
cohousing community

*WHEN:            *Saturday, November 16 from 5-8 PM

*WHERE:          *First Presbyterian Church of Woodstock – 2018 N Rt 47

*For More Info *Diane Scholten* - *PrairieMoonCoHo [at] gmail.com – 847-323-1834

Have you ever considered living in a community with neighbors who greet you
by name and create a real neighborhood? Come to an informational potluck
(bring a dish to pass - we have main dish and drinks) to learn more about
living in a community that is both interdependent and independent with
like-minded neighbors. We'll have a speaker from an existing cohousing
community - Arboretum Cohousing in Madison, Wisconsin - to give you the
real inside scoop! Join us!

Want more information? Email PrairieMoonCoHo [at] gmail.com or come join our
Facebook page - Prairie Moon Cohousing