Tour Takoma Village Cohousing, Sat. Dec. 7, 1-3p.m. Washington DC
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 19:48:20 -0800 (PST)
Hello all!

Join us on our next quarterly tour here at Takoma Village Cohousing in
Washington, DC.  This is an opportunity to learn about life in cohousing in
general and our community in particular.

We'll provide a comprehensive introduction to Takoma Village, make time for
Q&A, and show you our community's extensive common facilities and a couple of
homes. Light refreshments will be served.

When: Saturday, December 7 from 1:00 to 3:00
Where: Takoma Village Cohousing, 6827 4th St NW, Washington DC 20012

Street parking is available on 4th Street or nearby. Or use Metro to the Takoma
Station (Red Line), just 2 blocks from us.

PLEASE REGISTER via our Meetup group — limited seating.  Sign up soon!

https://tinyurl.com/yy84rmtq

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown