More sociocracy overview videos, handout re Jan 6 Sociocracy Webinar
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 22:32:07 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        Here are two more sample videos and a different sample handout giving
an overview of sociocracy, from my upcoming Sociocracy Webinar, Jan 6 - Mar 9.
5-minute video - Circles - Three Actions, Six Meeting Activities
https://youtu.be/6WcJzNB01es <https://youtu.be/6WcJzNB01es>
7-minute video – Circle Structure - Double Links, Domain & Aims
https://youtu.be/YY3EYoMuMQE <https://youtu.be/YY3EYoMuMQE>

9-page graphics handout: Sociocracy’s Circle Structure:
https://tinyurl.com/SocCircleHandout

        This 10-week, 30-hour experiential online course which will train
people well enough in sociocracy so they can begin using it in their own
cohousing community and train their new incoming members in using it too.
       Each week has about 60-75 minutes of learning time watching short videos
of me presenting sociocracy with graphics I draw as I'm presenting, and going
over several highly visual, mostly graphics handouts. Each week’s 2-hour live
webinar time is to practice Q&A about what people have just learned with me and
the other webinar participants.

        I've found that sociocracy can be learned fairly easily with a
combination of a visual overview followed soon afterwards by actually doing
sociocracy in real and simulated exercises  with others. And it's fun! After
each week's live session participants get a short survey in which they can test
their knowledge and help reinforce what they just learned.

        The  fee is $495 per person, however between now and Dec. 16 the SUPER
EARLY BIRD discount is $346. There are also big discounts for 3 or more people
from the same cohousing community who register at the same time. Here's where
you can register and learn more: http://bit.ly/diana-2020-webinar

        About me as instructor: I’ve been teaching Sociocracy to cohousing
communities and other kinds of intentional communities internationally since
2012. I've taught other intentional community-related topics as well, since my
book  Creating a Life Together: Practical Tools to Grow Ecovillages and
Intentional Communities came out in 2003. My Website
http://www.DianaLeafeChristian.org
        Diana Leafe Christian