|Dining room tables||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Linda Hobbet (coholindahobbet.com)|
|Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:33:58 -0800 (PST)|
We are researching tables for our dining room. I imagine have similar criteria:
1) Collapse, stack, and/or fold-up so they take as little space as possible when we want to use the dining room for something else, like dancing, a performance, etc.
2) Easy to move around. 3) Well-made so they last a long time. 4) Affordable. 5) Healthy (glues and finishes, etc) and environmentally sustainable. 6) Good-looking. What is your community using and what are the pros and cons. Thank you, Linda Hobbet -- coho [at] lindahobbet.com 706-202-7178 (mobile) 919-596-4558 (home) www.VillageHearthCohousing.com
dining room tables Victoria, August 17 1999
Dining Room Tables Sharon Villines, July 23 2017
- Re: Dining Room Tables Catya Belfer, July 23 2017
- Re: dining room tables Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah, July 26 2017
- Dining room tables Linda Hobbet, November 18 2019
- Dining Room Tables Sharon Villines, July 23 2017
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.