Re: Dining room tables
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:12:26 -0800 (PST)
    At Swans Market Cohousing we have sturdy wooden rectangular tables that
seat 8 or 10 (two different sizes).  The obvious downside is that they are
heavy to move but ok for two reasonably healthy 70 year olds.  They have metal
legs so not entirely wood.  The upside is they have lasted through 20 years of
pretty heavy usage and are still going strong.  We have refinished the tops
ourselves several times over the years so they continue to look great.  We have
had to replace all our chairs but not the tables.
      Bonnie Fergusson
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad