Re: Dining room tables
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:24:47 -0800 (PST)
Cheron Dudley <cherondudley [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.
Also I put an image of their table at
http://l.cohousing.org/quimper-tbl.jpg

Cohousing-L does not distribute attachments - images, pdfs etc
Please include a URL where documents can be found on the web.
See also FAQ entry:
Q10:What's the policy on attachments? What are the alternatives?
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q10

We bought solid core doors and made them into tables that seat 8. The
tables are narrow so that conversation is easy. We attached heavy duty legs
and sliding material on the bottoms of them so they are easy to slide
around when we have to move them. Which is a lot! They’ve worked very well
for us for 2 years.
Cheron at
Quimper Village