Sharing your LLC articles of organization?
From: S N Martin (snmartinpobox.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:20:33 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

We're a forming community in Wake County, NC and are beginning to prepare
our LLC. We have seen two examples of articles of organization from forming
communities and while very helpful, they're fairly different.

Would others be willing to share their LLC document with us?

We have received the wise counsel from an experienced cohousing leader that
we should work to only include items in any of our legal documents that
could potentially be part of a legal challenge and leave out any internal
policy items. Other counsel we should consider?

We are very grateful for those who have gone before us and shared their
documents and lessons learned.

Warm regards,

Stan

Stan North Martin