Re: Cohousing is Coming to Bozeman, MT
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:35:17 -0800 (PST)
> On Dec 5, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Mark Owkes <mark.owkes [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are a few exciting things that are happening:
> We started the way most groups do with a few interested families and have
> grown to about twenty active or exploring households.
> We are under contract for land!  The land is 5.3 acres on a site that has
> nice views of the surrounding mountains, is adjacent to the city trail
> system, and is located close to schools (0.5 miles), the university (1 mile),
> and downtown (2 miles).  The large size of the property will allow us to have
> considerable open space, gardens, and play areas.

Wonderful news! Google maps is a fabulous resource for locating things across
the world. You can even switch to street view and take a walk around the
neighborhood. That person who has always wanted to live in Montana can have a
closer look. I tried to locate it using the coordinates above but it’s not so
clear where the downtown is and the university is very extended. Street address?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC