Presenters and Volunteers needed for Online Affordable Conference
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 07:33:41 -0800 (PST)
Calling for Presenters and Volunteers! We are looking for experts in the
field of affordable cohousing for our upcoming Affordable Conference on
Affordable Cohousing. This will be on online conference, no travel needed
(see, its affordable!) and presenters will receive free conference
registration with access to recordings of all sessions.

If you would like to present on any aspect of affordable cohousing, please
fill out the proposal form here <https://forms.gle/QtQHRsYeWfH745zX7>. You
need not be a cohousing professional to apply. New and unproven ideas are
welcome. We know we need affordable cohousing and we know we will need both
knowledge and creativity to get there. Proposals due 12/31/2019.

We are also looking for a handful of great volunteers to help us host zoom
rooms for the conference. We need your friendly face and zoom skills to
make our first ever online conference run smoothly. Apply here
<https://forms.gle/gU2pSLVcv4maTcKc6>. Applications due 12/31/2019

Presenter Proposals:
https://forms.gle/QtQHRsYeWfH745zX7

Volunteer application:
https://forms.gle/gU2pSLVcv4maTcKc6

We're looking forward to a great conference.  Registration will open early
in 2020.

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director