Re: Role of facilitators at plenary meetings
From: Tom @ Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 20:23:56 -0800 (PST)
Is this separate from your decision making process? It seems hard to me to
separate that out. I recommend you have a set of meeting agreements that
both the facilitators and participants abide by (it's important not to put
it all on the facilitators to be kind!)

Check out the "community agreements" section on this page:
https://aorta.coop/portfolio_page/anti-oppressive-facilitation/

Here is our decision making process at Touchstone:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qZ6K-bK0nbdSzNA-0b-o7ViIZVQl85vEm3YAE27IVts/edit#

It is heavily influenced by the work of Laird Schaub.