Re: Role of facilitators at plenary meetings
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:39:00 -0800 (PST)
To clarify, this is in the section regarding our decision-making  process,
how we do consensus. There is quite a lot of language about expectations
for meeting participants to be kind, fair, etc., but at the moment we're
focusing on the facilitators.

 My own observation after almost 20 years in cohousing is that consensus
needs competent facilitation and that new facilitators need guidance. We
want to put some of that into the Bylaws.