Re: Cohousing projects in France?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:40:06 -0800 (PST)
Mary Jane — this popped up in my Google Alerts this morning.

Cohousing Vinderhoute
<https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.waze.com/livemap/directions/belgium/vinderhoute/cohousing-vinderhoute%3Fplace%3Dw.2359807.23860213.15573823&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoUMTA0NjUyODU4NDI0MTIzMDMyMzgyGmE2ODRiZWE3MDFhZWI3MWQ6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNHNCiueikKJr8NJGWFuQo-PhGC3bA>
Free Driving Directions, Traffic Reports & GPS Navigation App by Waze <>
DownloadGet. Cohousing Vinderhoute 14 Bergstraat. Vinderhoute, Belgium.
Cohousing Vinderhoute. 14 Bergstraat, Vinderhoute, Belgium. Directions ...
There is a book on Cohousing in Germany that you can purchase via Amazon.

Have you Googled “Cohousing in France”?   It yielded quite a few possibilities.
 Suggest you Google all the countries you wish to visit.  You might also check
the Foundation for Intentional Community for cohousing and ecovillages in
Europe.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

“If the earth was flat, Cats would have pushed everything off it by now."