Re: Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing (AConAC)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:34:43 -0800 (PST)
Hello Karen —  did you get the volunteers you need for the “rooms” for this
online conference?  If you still need volunteers I can do this.  Sadly, not a
tech person!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

“If the earth was flat, Cats would have pushed everything off it by now."