cohousing near France
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 05:44:25 -0800 (PST)
Denise Tennen <denisetennen [at] centurylink.net>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I think this page is about the community Denise writes about below:
https://php7.torri-superiore.org/en/ecovillage/about-us/

There is a wonderful community in Italy, just over the border from
France and not too far from the Mediterranean called Torre Superiore.
My husband and I stayed there in October of 2012.

Denise Tennen Monterey Cohousing Community St Louis Park, MN 55416