Seeking Investors for Cohousing Land Purchase
From: Mark Owkes (mark.owkesgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 12:14:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

We know this is a really busy time of year.  We are especially busy here at
Bozeman Cohousing with a time-sensitive request that we hope you may be
interested in.

The Bozeman Cohousing group is under contract to purchase a 5-acre property in
south Bozeman and is seeking accredited investors to help us complete the
purchase.  We are seeking individuals who are interested in investing at least
$100,000 up to the total purchase price of $1.72 million for this land.  The
investment is backed by the land itself.  We will pay 4-6% interest for two
years on the investment (with payments deferred to the end of the two years).
At the end of two years, we will get a construction loan for the development
project and purchase the land back from the investors.  Additional details can
be found in this document:
https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/cgATy2bDRHy9Sy9uq1gUw2LN.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to invest in the land
purchase.  You can reply to this email or call Eric Dobson at 406.219.2103
(home phone, texting won't work).

Thanks and happy holidays,
Mark
Member, Bozeman Cohousing