Calling all presenters
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 09:49:52 -0800 (PST)
We need you to join the conversation about affordable cohousing. We believe
it is possible to make cohousing accessible to all, and that it is going to
take all of us coming together to make it happen. Please join us for the
Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing.

We are still accepting proposals from presenters through 12/31. All ideas
welcome. You need not be a coho professional to submit a proposal. We're
looking for the new and creative as well as the wise and experinced.

Sign up now at: https://www.cohousing.org/2020-online-affordable/
 or go to the proposal form directly at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuQPKk6T3zrjlHpW3QBnoBKZDKzwBir4bhl3-uI7cvjd3uRw/viewform

--