Re: affordable housing
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:41:32 -0800 (PST)
Sara,

You may want to look at Kailiash EcoVillage in Portland, Oregon and/or get
on thier waiting list....

https://www.cohousing.org/directory/kailash-ecovillage/

"To maintain affordability, Kailash Ecovillage uses a rental model, and we
are able to keep rents substantially below the market rate. This allows
individuals with lower income and those without prior housing ownership to
experience intentional community. ......

There are a number of cohousing communities that maintain one to two
subsidized homes but these often have long waiting lists and or
requirements.......

*Ann Lehman*
* Yoga Instructor
Slow Yoga for Savvy Bodies