Re: affordable housing
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 14:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Sharon,

Thank YOU for writing this response. You and others in this group have Alot
of wisdom regarding this.

I have zero knowledge of how to even begin but I believe where we are with
housing right now it's worth it.

I am young ish and willing to be mentored regarding this. I believe funds
can be found for this project.

Seems like a lot or work is involves from the very beginning. Guess what?
We are in luck because I have the time and energy and the need to dedicate
time to this.

Thank for taking me serious and not belittling me.

Best,

Ron