Re: affordable housing [was: Cohousing-L Digest...
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 08:03:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ron!

There is an American in Christchurch, NZ who is working on this very topic.  I
talked w/ her while I was there earlier in 2019.  I’m sure there are people
right here in the US who are making this a pathway to homeownership and
financial participation in the housing market.  I would start w/ ENTERPRISE,
the foundation that has been working in low income housing for 30+ years
founded by James Rouse, the developer of the planned community Columbia, MD,
Baltimore Festival Harbor, Faneuil Hall in Boston, etc. etc. etc.  A little
googling will likely produce more results.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.