Re: Affordable Housing
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:44:57 -0800 (PST)
Wow, thanks for sharing. For the working poor, it's hard to even voice or
explain yourself. You're so dog tired from trying so hard to make it work
you can barely articulate your needs. This is a well put together article.

I hope we can change this. I believe we can. I also believe we are almost
at the point where we have no choice but to change.

Ron