Germantown Commons Condo for Sale
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:48:30 -0800 (PST)
Germantown Commons Condo for Sale
Alexa Coulton <alexajcoulton [at] gmail.com>

Be sure to contact directly rather than just reply
unless you really have something to share with everyone.

Here is a rare opportunity to own a ground floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
condo (with 5th Ave N. Entrance) in Germantown Commons, the first
co-housing community in Tennessee at 1325 5th Avenue North, #1.

The Details of the Condo....
- One Level Condo on ground floor looking out to the beautiful
community gardens
- Open floor plan, 660 Sq. Ft.
- List Price...$305,000
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Full bathroom
-Two patios- A front porch, covered, and a back patio with a small plot of
land for gardening.
- Additional storage space downstairs in shared community basement-approx.
50 sq. ft. of individual storage space, included in HOA fee- water also
included
-Refrigerator, window treatments, washer, dryer — included

Click here to see more pictures!
http://tour.showcasephotographers.com/index.php?sbo=ms1911255

For more information about this Condo Available at Germantown Commons-
Please Contact- Alexa Coulton
Germantown Commons Resident alexajcoulton [at] gmail.com
and realtor:

Alexa Coulton, Realtor
Realty Trust Residential, LLC
1600 Westgate Circle, Suite 100