If you registered for "What is Cohousing?" . . . .
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:15:35 -0800 (PST)
If you have registered for "What is Cohousing?" you will receive and email
with access information no later than Saturday morning. (You probably
already have it in  your inbox.)  If you registered and do not get an
email, please email me (karencohous [at] gmail.com) so that I can get you the
information you need.

It's not too late!  You can still register for "What is Cohousing?" at this
link: https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/simple-series-2020
You can use the link to register up to one hour before the event to receive
access information for the live event.

What if I can't attend live?  No problem!  Registered participants will
have access to the recordings of all content sessions when they are posted
after the event, even if you don't attend!  Register today to receive
access to the recordings after the event.

For more information visit: https://www.cohousing.org/2020-kickoff/

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director