Re: If you registered for "What is Cohousing?" . . . .
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Karen — I know I got an email after I registered.  Can you tell me what email
address it was mailed from?  Then I can do a search for it.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.