Re: If you registered for "What is Cohousing?" . . . .
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:44:48 -0800 (PST)
Oops.  So sorry everyone.  My bad.  Mistakenly hit REPLY when I meant to send
my email  just to Karen.

But this gives me the opportunity to echo Karen and encourage you to register
for this program What is Cohousing?  And as an added bonus … you’ll get to hear
me kick off the kick off.  Now, now.  Don’t go running for the door!  1:00 pm
on a Sunday afternoon — I’m devastatingly funny.  OK.  I’m devastatingly
nervous so please join the event and help me do a good job!

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.