Re: How to Deal with a Mentally ill Community member
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:57:02 -0800 (PST)
The thread Sharon mentions is worth reading.

I have extensive experience working with folk with mental health challenges
in community.
In cohousing, we have had a situation with a person who may have had mental
health problems affecting their behavior.
I'm willing to chat off-list: pastorlizM [at] gmail.com and 508-450-0431.

Liz