Re: 1 Bedroom unit at Cornerstone
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 05:59:29 -0800 (PST)
Ron Ingram <ingramr88 [at] gmail.com>
without the image that Ron included of a book cover that she
mentioned. Cohousing-L does not distribute images and attachments.

The book is:
_Homewreckers_ by Aaron Glantz, Pulitzer Prize Finalist

How a Gang of Wall Street Kingpins, Hedge Fund Magnates, Crooked
Banks, and Vulture Capitalists Suckered Millions Out of Their Homes
and Demolished the American Dream

Can't wait to read your post Sharon! O just started reading this
book....talks Alot about why we are where we are...the consolation prize to
reading such an infuriatingly piece is knowing that people like you exist,
Sharon.