Low-income Cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 07:42:40 -0800 (PST)
I’ve spent many days writing on Sustainable Cohousing ideas and possibilities
and truths—many new entries. Obviously not a substantial bulk of information
but it’s on the move.

http://sustainablecohousing.org

The tip is toward Tiny Houses because that is the most obvious possibility, but
there is also a lot happening there. A Tiny House Association spreading
information on zoning, for example.

I want to look into options from Asia. The one’s I’ve seen have been in YouTube
videos, however. Faster to read than watching videos. Any sources would be
welcome.

Please read and share ideas for other directions. And if you see anything where
I’ve multiplied $34587 by 52 and gotten $65790, let me know. It’s not unlikely.

Sharon
——
Sharon Villines, Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://sustainablecohousing.org