|Construction Loans||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)|
|Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:21:43 -0800 (PST)|
Hi Everyone, There was a suggestion (ok, I make it) in one of the workshops at last spring’s Cohousing Conference in Portland, OR, that the movement could benefit from federally guaranteed construction loans. In much of Europe, governments give grants to start-up cohousing projects. The idea was that we lobby HUD to establish funds to at least guarantee loans. There would need to be some basic requirements to qualify for guaranteed loans (Cohousing.org <http://cohousing.org/> might be able to help with that). This would relieve confusion within banks about how to deal with cohousing loan requests. What do people thing? Ideas? Downsides? Upsides?
- Construction Loans, (continued)
- Construction Loans Sharon Villines, September 23 1998
- Re: Construction Loans Rich Lobdill, September 23 1998
- Re: Construction Loans Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, September 23 1998
- Re: construction loans Fred-List manager, April 2 2014
- Construction Loans Dean smith, January 31 2020
- Re: Construction Loans Dick Margulis, January 31 2020
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.