Deep gratitude to two talented and inspiring influencers
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:21:37 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone

I am having a moment… I want to express my deep gratitude to two talented and
inspiring influencers. They remind me, and all of us, what community is for and
all about. Enjoy or (re)Enjoy and share.

Thank you Grace. Thank you Trish.

Cohousing: The Future of Community and Human Connection :: Trish Becker-Hafnor
::
https://www.ted.com/talks/trish_becker_hafnor_cohousing_the_future_of_community_and_human_connection

How cohousing can make us happier (and love longer) :: Grace H. Kim
https://www.ted.com/talks/grace_kim_how_cohousing_can_make_us_happier_and_live_longer

Neil
-=-=-=-
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan's Market Cohousing
https://www.swansway.com

Steering Committee and Communications. Cohousing Research Network
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Fundraising and Loans Director. Foundation for Intentional Community
https://www.ic.org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.  Margaret Mead

 is the most obvious possibility, but
there is also a lot happening there. A Tiny House Association