"What is Cohousing?" - Recordings Available
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 08:23:22 -0800 (PST)
Recordings from last week's "What is Cohousing?" event have been processed
and are available to registered participants.

If you registered for the event, you should have gotten an email letting
you know that recordings are ready and reminding you of the access link and
password.  If you did not, please check your junk mail folders and contact
me if needed.

If you missed the event, it's not too late.  You can still register and
receive access to the recordings through our Simple Series registration
page:
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/simple-series-2020

Thanks to all who participated, it was a great day.  We're looking forward
to the next online event (Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing) on
February 22.  See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director