Re: Question about Guest Rooms
From: Scott Drennan (scottdpobox.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 22:06:39 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 7:16 PM Ellis Cohen <e.cohen [at] acm.org> wrote:

> Appreciate it if any of you could answer some questions that will help
> us as we're finalizing the # of guest rooms we will have at Bay State
> Commons.

Good questions Ellis!

As a member of another cohousing community in development, I'd be
interested in answers to these as well.  Would you be willing to collate
any responses you get and share with the list?

You may already be aware, but there has been some discussion on this in the
past.  I did a quick search in the archives, and found a few interesting
discussions.  My search on Google:  site:lists.cohousing.org "guest room"
<https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.cohousing.org+%22guest+room%22>
.

cheers,
Scott